What we do in the Local Community:
We are a church actively involved in our community with many opportunities to learn, give, grow and serve. But through all this activity, we are keen to keep it simple. It’s about our love for the Lord Jesus Christ and sharing this love and truth with others, people like you. We put our purposes this way: loving God, loving people and loving life!
Following are just a few ways this is outworked:
· Monthly seniors lunch
· Visitation of elderly and shut-in
· Tri-weekly breakfast club at local Primary School
· Weekly Teen Hangout providing an appropriate place for young people to access support to discuss life issues and spiritual matters
· Weekly Primary school children’s Sunday program
· Annual Christmas lunch for those in the community who are disconnected from family
· Annual food-stall for the Alex Truck, Rod and Ute Show
What we do in the Global Community
We understand that we are apart of a global community and have a responsibility to help those less fortunate than ourselves. As a church and individually, we partner with a number of organisations specifically designed and positioned to help the vulnerable and needy.
Some of these organisations include: