top of page
- The One and Living God eternally existent in three persons in unity: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The divine inspiration and authority of the Holy Scriptures.
- The inherent corruptness of man through the fall; the necessity of repentance and regeneration by grace through faith alone, and the eternal separation from God of the finally impenitent.
- The virgin birth, sinless life, atoning death, triumphant resurrection, ascension and continuing intercession of our Lord Jesus Christ, His second coming and eternal kingdom reign.
- Justification and sanctification of believers through the finished work of Christ.
- The sacraments of baptism by immersion, and of the Lord’s supper.
- The security of the believer as he abides in Christ.
- The baptism of the Holy Spirit for believers with signs following.
- The gifts of the Holy Spirit for the edification, exhortation and comfort of the Church which is the Body of Christ.
- Church government, Ministry and Administration by apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, teachers, and deacons.
- The privilege and responsibility of bringing tithes and offerings to the Lord.
- We believe that the covenant of marriage is the union of a man and a woman who have voluntarily entered into a loving, committed and exclusive relationship for as long as both live.
bottom of page