- The One and Living God eternally existent in three
persons in unity: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The divine inspiration and authority of the Holy Scriptures.
- The inherent corruptness of man through the fall; the necessity of repentance and regeneration by grace through
faith alone, and the eternal separation from God of the finally impenitent.
- The virgin birth,
sinless life, atoning death, triumphant resurrection, ascension and
continuing intercession of our Lord Jesus Christ, His second coming and
eternal kingdom reign.
and sanctification of believers through the finished work of Christ.
- The sacraments of
baptism by immersion, and of the Lord’s supper.
- The security of the believer as he abides in Christ.
- The baptism of the
Holy Spirit for believers with signs following.
- The gifts of the
Holy Spirit for the edification, exhortation and comfort of the Church which is the Body of Christ.
- Church government, Ministry and Administration by apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, teachers, and deacons.
- The privilege
and responsibility of bringing tithes and offerings to the Lord.